No, Universal Horror Films, you DON’T get to put your triggering horror post on my dash just because you paid money for it.
You can advertise anywhere else you want on Tumblr, but NOT MY DASH.
I don’t follow your blog for a reason - horror films make me physically sick. They are a massive trigger for me and I have had nightmares upon nightmares even after barely seeing previews for films in that genre.
Tumblr is a safe space for my mind and I’M the one who gets to decide what goes on my dash, not you.
I don’t care how much you paid.
No check you write is worth my nightmares.
Tagged: #universalhorrorfilms #universal horror films #sponsored posts #trigger #trigger warning #tumblr #staff #please discontinue posting to my dash #i dont care how much you tag #you cant assume that everyone has tumblr savior #i shouldn't have to block tags for blogs that i DONT FUCKING FOLLOW #this has been a post from oregon
11:00:24 @ 6/3/2013
- lovieblobie reblogged this from sasiadragon
- sasiadragon reblogged this from sambeawesome and added:
- elevenselves reblogged this from sarahakele
- elevenselves likes this
- mustlovequi likes this
- sambeawesome reblogged this from sarahakele and added:
- pinklemonaderainbows likes this
- moffit likes this
- thelillyofshalott likes this
- exactly10000 likes this
- mortalfright likes this
- jabolka likes this
- putdownthepotato likes this
- snooxeisen likes this
- charmclass likes this
- panic-attacks7 reblogged this from sarahakele
- panic-attacks7 likes this
- hatressoflore likes this
- i-am-a-parad0x likes this
- sarahakele posted this